The Insulin Resistance Factor: A Nutritionist's Plan for Reversing the Effects of Syndrome X Hot
Insulin resistance, commonly known as Syndrome X, affects a staggering 1 in 5 people. It is characterized by the over-production of insulin and is the underlying cause of many serious health problems including heart disease, type II diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, and deep vein thrombosis.
The Insulin Resistance Factor offers a unique nutritional plan to reverse the effects of insulin resistance through diet, exercise, and nutritional supplements. Experienced nutritionist Antony J. Haynes shows how to:
- Determine your level of insulin resistance
- Understand the key nutrients, antioxidants, and foods that can reverse insulin resistance
- Prepare simple and delicious meals that won't leave you hungry
- Lower your risk of heart disease and cancer
- Improve your memory and concentration
- Lower your cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Slow the aging process
For anyone who struggles with weight, lethargy, high blood pressure or high cholesterol The Insulin Resistance Factor offers a solution.