Take the Red Pill ...and Cure Global Warming Hot
- Nicolo Machiavelli (1469-1527)
What does it mean to live on a world in which the worst case scenarios of Global Warming predict the temperature will be rising by six celsius degrees in only 100 years?
What does it mean to move forward through our lives day-by-day into such a projected future?
This is the question I asked myself when I arrived in Australia after a year of travelling across Asia.
But after such a journey, such an encounter with foreign cultures, my mind had been changed and things were not as they were before.
Join me, as I arrive in Sydney, on this journey of looking at life in a new way...
Take the Red Pill now to discover:
- the secret history of corporate globalisation
- why money doesn't exist
- who was wishing for a new Pearl Harbor back in 1997, and their actions after it came to pass on September 11th 2001
- what Krishna, Lao Tzu, Bodhidharma, Rumi and the Gnostic Jesus have in common
- the link between our mind and our reality
- what it will take to halt Global Warming
- why you can never Go Green