Review Detail

Soul Secrets: A Spiritual Guidebook to Your "Team" - Angels, Spirit Guides, and Departed Loved Ones
Psychic Communication
by Miriam Knight     July 14, 2015    
(Updated: August 11, 2015)
Overall rating 

Style 

Content 

Consciousness 

It is exciting to see so many people opening up to the magic of the universe and tuning into their psychic abilities. As with artists or musicians, there are many different ways they express their vision of what they are inspired to communicate. Psychic mediums generally use their gifts to bring comfort, healing of the spirit and a better understanding of “how things work,” the purpose of life and the nature of death and the afterlife.

In Soul Secrets, Miki Jacobs introduces her own concept of the “TEAM,” a group of spirits that surrounds each of us throughout our physical life, and help us through the transition of death into the harvest of wisdom from our earthly experiences. The Team is made up of the Archangels, Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, and a Departed Loved One. Everyone has them, and Miki provides a detailed list of ways to connect with them and to see signs in everyday occurrences that can reassure us that we are never alone. Two-way communication is possible and immensely helpful, she says, and gives instructions on how to do automatic writing. The secret to developing your own abilities to communicate with your team is practice, especially through a discipline of meditation.

Ever since seeing the movie, Despicable Me, I’ve secretly wanted my own team of Minions. Now I realize that they were there all along, just standing by and waiting to be asked!

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering